We rely on dedicated, energetic people and strive for a fun, tight-knit family atmosphere. We offer a safe and exciting place to work (and yes, free donuts!) committed to great quality and service. Whether it’s your first job, a chance to earn some extra money, or you’re looking for a unique travel experience, we are always accepting applications for consideration. Our Policy Guide below provides further details on job requirements and policies.
We are hiring for our 2022 summer events!
- Temporary part-time and full-time customer service positions available
- Review the “Ex 2022” job description and Policy Guide below for available positions, and if you’re interested, please fill out the “Job Application” PDF and email it with your resume to email@example.com.
- Applicants may require parental consent and/or young workers’ training. If this is your first job, please review the “New Worker Guide” for your province before applying.
- Applicants must be available to work all days of the event, including weekends, and be able to stand for long periods.
- Successful applicants will be notified and given a date for a workplace orientation before the event starts.
- No experience necessary! Bonuses and wage premiums available based on availability and performance.
Some events require all staff to have approved food handlers’ safety training. Check the event ad above for requirements. If you need training, check the “Food Handling Training Guide” below to see which courses are approved in your province for the position you are applying for. Links to courses are included in the document.
Please note that all applicants must be legally able to work in Canada and already reside in the country. As a small seasonal company, we are not able to provide work visas for out-of-country applicants.